The Edmonton & District Dental Society wishes to introduce an innovative program that allies our society with corporate partners in our profession. For many years the relationship between our society and the corporate world has been strengthening through the Northwest Dental Expo (NWDE), Shine Dental Clinic and EDDS social activities. Additionally we have found great support for the five scientific sessions provided by the EDDS to its’ members each year. These meetings feature some of the best speakers in the world.
Many groups have assisted us in past and the EDDS wishes to establish a protocol for future sponsorship and participation benefits.
The EDDS has a 106 year history of success and is now Canada’s largest dental study club with over 500 members. With your help we have the potential to continue our charitable endeavors and to improve our courses and enrollment for our mutual benefit. Our society is soliciting the following participation levels and wishes to provide the accompanying entitlement benefits.
Please contact the EDDS Central Office for meeting dates and topics available for the next season.
P.O. Box 92030
Meadowbrook, RPO, Edmonton, AB T6T 1N1
Companies and organizations that do business in the dental field are welcome to join our dental society by purchasing Corporate Memberships. For $2000 an individual representative is eligible to attend all the regular EDDS meetings with our members. This type of membership provides admission to all 5 annual scientific sessions and accompanying refreshments and it secures your company a booth at the annual trade show at the NWDE. These occasions offer an excellent chance for all society members to meet away from busy dental practices as well as keep abreast of new developments in the dental field through attending the lectures.
- Each membership unit allows one company executive or staff person to attend each of the five scientific sessions and luncheons
- Multiple membership units may be purchased by a company or organization at a cost of $650 /unit
- Company name listed in the annual EDDS Membership Events Calendar
- Includes the opportunity to place promotional materials on member section of the EDDS website
Includes the cost of a single booth at the annual NWDE
For a contribution of $6,000/year (for a two year commitment) the following will be provided:
- Two personnel invited to dine with general members at the 5 scientific session luncheons
- Company name and logo in the annual EDDS Membership Events Calendar when it is published
- Shared signage at each scientific session with our Major Sponsors and Distinguished Partners
- Complimentary booth (single unit) at the NWDE
For a minimum of a 3 year commitment at a contribution of $15,000/year your group will be provided with the maximum entitlements and be the exclusive sponsor of one scientific session meeting. The distinguished partners categories include dental supply company, dental laboratory, and financial institution.
- 2 personnel invited to dine at the head table with speaker at the 5 scientific session luncheons
- 2 personnel invited to dine with general members at the 5 scientific session luncheons
- A display table in reception foyer for company purposes for scientific session
- Sign at meeting room entrance acknowledging sponsorship as a Distinguished Partner
- Notice of Distinguished Partnership on session registration forms sent out in advance to all members
- Company name featured prominently in annual EDDS Membership Events Calendar
- Announcement of Distinguished Partners will be made at the beginning of sponsored session and at lunch
- Opportunity for 4 personnel to attend an exclusive social event (Crown Party) for the graduating class of the University of Alberta dental school
- Opportunity for 4 personnel to attend the Spring Social event for members of the EDDS
- Complimentary booth (single unit) at the NWDE and first priority on selection of booth location