Trade Show Booths
Information & Registration
NORTHWEST DENTAL EXPOSITION – 2017
Friday, October 6, 2017
Shaw Conference Centre 9797 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta
IMPORTANT 2017 TRADESHOW INFORMATION AND DEADLINES
Each booth includes 80 –100 square feet, one draped table, 2 chairs, back and side draped
dividers, carpeting, electrical outlet(s), 2 – 120 watt flood lamp and lunch.
All companies with stand alone booths must have approval of the NWDE Committee prior to set-up
Our attendance in 2016 was over 1900. We look forward to seeing you in October.
- Early Bird registration deadline "Early bird" sign-up special $995.00 for your each booth. After April 20, 2017 fee is $1125.00 for each.
- First booth allocation. Please note that preference will be given to EDDS Distinguished Partners, Major Sponsors and Corporate Members.
- For an additional fee of $200 per booth exhibitors will be given first option of available corner booths, front row booths, or booths located near the lunch stations
- Other Exhibitors are given priority based on the number of booths they have taken, if they are a returning exhibitor and if paid registration is received prior to April 20. If their paid registration is received after April 20 their booth will be allocated on a first come first serve basis along with new applicants.
- New applicants will have their booths assigned on a first-come first-serve basis for the best available booths.
- Final registration deadline
- Final booth allocation
- Exhibitor packages emailed
- Registration fee deadline
- Booth Setup 11:00am to 8:00PM
- Other information will be provided in future correspondence and on our website.
- Trade Show 8:30AM to 6:00PM
Fees are fully refundable prior to July 5, 2017.
Fees are 50% refundable between July 6, 2017 and August 16, 2017.
There are no refunds for cancellations received after August 17, 2017.
All refunds are subject to a $50 administration fee.
Badges are mandatory for access to the exhibit hall. Badges can be picked up during the booth set-up or at the expo registration desk
Lunch will be available for pick-up between 11:00am and 1:30pm. You will be advised of the location on October 5th.
No lectures will be held during the lunch break
Booths may not be dismantled prior to 5:00PM on October 6th
Security will be present overnight and during the next day.
All materials must be in the booth before 8:00AM on Friday October 6. Spaces abandoned or not occupied by 8:30AM on Friday October 6 may be repossessed by the NWDE, without indemnity, and reassigned.
Registration is now closed
FINAL REGISTRATION DATE – June 30, 2017
For more information please contact:
Edmonton & District Dental Society
c/o Robyn Ross
2530- 35 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, T6L 4G3 Fax: (780)642-8267
Telephone (780) 642-8270