Program & Events
April 26, 2019
Dr. Juan Yepes – Oral Diagnosis in the Pediatric Patient
This lecture will provide the most up-to-date information regarding the fascinating and emerging field of oral diagnosis in children. Using case presentation as the learning and discussion format, this session will cover the most common soft tissue lesions in infants, children and adolescents as well as radiographic lesions.
- Understand the importance of “building” a differential diagnosis based the clinical presentation of oral lesions.
- Learn the most common soft tissue lesions in infants, children and adolescents
- Learn the most updated treatment for some of the most common oral conditions besides gingivitis and dental caries
- Understand the importance of “building” a differential interpretation in radiology
- Learn the most common radiographic lesions in infants, children and adolescents.
March 22, 2019
Dr. Christine Berthold – The Key to Endodontic Success
January 11, 2019
Dr. Joel Antel – Patient Communication and Office Organization for New and Established Practitioners
November 30, 2018
Dr. Tim Bizga – The Keys to Successful, Predictable and Efficient Composite Restorations
October 26, 2018
Dr. Bill Preshing – Safely Caring for Our Patients with Medical Issues
Greg Clarkes – Medical Emergency Management – A Team Based Approach
All sessions will be held at the Shaw Conference Centre - Salons 11/12
April 17 or 24, 2020
March 20, 2020 or March 27, 2020
January 10, 2020
November 29, 2019
October 18, 2019